Newtrino Shampoo for Men
Infused with rich aromatic fragrances of Moroccan spice
Deep Cleansing Shampoo
To understand hair loss, it may be worthwhile understanding what is hair. Hair is made of a protein called keratin. A hair follicle anchors each hair into the skin and a hair bulb forms the base of the hair follicle. In the hair bulb are living cells that build the hair. Blood vessels nourish the cells in the hair bulb, and deliver hormones that promote hair growth. Your hair is in a constant cycle of growth, resting, and shedding that lasts about 2 to 6 years. Don’t worry it is normal to lose hair on a daily basis and on average you will shed at least a 100 hair stands every day.
When it comes to hair loss there are many contributing factors including diet, mineral deficiency, medications, stress, pollution and genetics. Typically hair loss occurs when new hair doesn't replace the hair that has fallen out. You can’t always prevent your hair from falling out as you age or if you are genetically-susceptible.
A hormone called DHT which flows through your bloodstream links to receptors on your hair follicles, causing them to shrink, shorten the hair life cycle and become less capable of supporting a healthy hair. DHT is a contributing factor in causing hair to grow out looking thinner as well as fall out faster but also limits the follicles to grow new hairs once old hairs fall out.
By washing your hair daily with our Newtrino nDNA 8 Shampoo will protect against hair loss by keeping your scalp healthy and clean. This shampoo contains ingredients to strengthen the scalp and hair. It also has DHT blockers designed to work in reducing hair loss and thinning hair.
Our In-Salon tips:
- We recommend a daily intake of Vitamins that are good for your hair. Vitamin A encourages healthy production of sebum in the scalp, Vitamin E increases blood circulation in the scalp to help hair follicles remain productive and Vitamin B helps maintain hair colour.
- Promote your hair health with a diet enriched with proteins by eating lean meats and fish.
- Book a Scalp Massage treatment at your Salon which can help your hair follicles remain active.
- Avoid brushing wet hair. When hair is wet, it is in its weakest state.
- Avoid rubbing your hair dry with a towel. Rather, let hair dry naturally.
- Drink 4 to 8 cups of water a day. The hair shaft comprises of water and keeping hydrated promotes healthy hair.
- Avoid Smoking which can reduce the amount of blood flow to your scalp and limiting hair growth.
HOW TO USE:
- Wet hair.
- Decant a small amount into wet hands and emulsify to create a creamy lather in the hands.
- Lightly dab this creamy lather onto your temporal region, your crown area, the sides of your head and the nape of your neck.
- Place both fingertips onto the temporal areas on your scalp and gently rub in a circular motion working your way across the scalp till you reach your crown area.
- Place your fingertips on either side of your head (slightly above your ears) and weave your fingertips together across your scalp in a crisscross manner until you reach the back of your head.
- Positioning your hands behind your ears, gently scrub your fingertips across the back of your head up towards your crown area ensuring a healthy thorough cleanse is experienced to the entire surface area of the scalp.
- Rinse and repeat.
RECOMMENDED USE WITH:
We always encourage our clients when using our topical ranges, to be used in conjunction with our supplements to achieve your desired hair results.
Newtrino Stockists of nDNA 8 Conditioner for Men
Newtrino Stockists nDNA 8 Hair Loss Capsules for Men