Newtrino Hair Conditioner for Women
Paraben & Sulphate Free.
Inhibits surface DHT.
Regulates the pH level resulting in a balanced, clean, refreshed scalp.
For those who don’t plan on counting their hair losses every day, there are ways to know when your hair is thinning. Perhaps your waking up in the morning with large amount on your pillow or when brushing there is more than normal left on the brush.
Typically, each time a normal hair follicle is shed, it is replaced by hair that is equal in size. But in women with hair loss, the new hair is finer and thinner. This is a sign your hair follicles are shrinking and will eventually stop growing altogether.
The mtDNA 7 conditions the scalp to assist in regulating any scalp irregularities and to balance the pH level around the hair follicle.
HOW TO USE:
mtDNA 7 Conditioner for women is a thick creamy consistency and must be evenly applied across the hair and scalp for optimum results.
- Evenly divide the hair into 2 parts across the scalp from the forehead to the nape of your neck, creating 2 separate ponytails of hair on either side of your head.
- Gently squeeze out any excess moisture, ensuring the hair is not dripping wet.
- Decant a 50cm coin size onto dry hands, ensuring the product is spread evenly onto both hands.
- Apply the conditioner directly onto the ends of both ponytails, thoroughly working the conditioner into the hair with your hands and fingertips. Gradually work your way up toward your scalp, all the way up till your forehead.
- Gently comb with a wet brush, starting at the ends and working your way up toward your scalp and forehead.
- Gently and evenly comb your hair from root to tip for 1 minute, ensuring any excess conditioner is transferred back onto the hair from the wet brush.
- Rinse with cool filtered water.
RECOMMENDED USE WITH:
Newtrino Stockists of mtDNA 7 Shampoo for Women
Newtrino Stockists mtDNA 7 Capsules for Women